Tuesday, April 12, 2011
It's almost the end of the year
The highschool that I will be going to is Esperanza. I am very scared to go to highschool because I will be a little fish in a big bad ocean. I will be taking biology, geometry, Spanish 2, and some other classes.I will miss Calvary Chapel because I have attented there since 1st grade. It will be difficult leaving a school that i grew up on. Now I will be leaving my nest and flying to a new destanation Esperanza. Today, in computers we were watching commercials that the groups did. The first group was Hayley, Ellen, and I. Our commercial was mocking Mcdonalds. Personally I thought our commercial was funny and that it got our point across. The next group was David, Luchie, and Michael. Their commercial was hilarious. I loved how they pronounced the spanish words. I loved it when Michael was in a little pink car wearing his sunglasses acting all cool. The other group was Tommy, Christian, and Mark. There commercial did not work. I will live out my last quarter at Calvary Chapel with dedication and hard work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.