Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Funny things

Today, was really funny. At PE we were playing dodgeball. Well, I wanted to see if I could hit David. When I was throwing the ball, it slipped out of my hand and almost hit coach. Hayley, Ellen, and I were laughing so hard. It made my day. I deeply apoligized for what I did and I am so happy that i didn't get marked down. The other thing that was funny when we were in Spanish. Mrs. H put on some mexican music on. I loved the music. Well, this song came up and it sounded familiar. I guessed the singer would be Shakira. Well, to see who the singer was Mrs.H used this awsome app. that she got on her IPhone. Well, she used it and I was right it was Shakira. Out of the blue Micheal shouts out los pantolones. It was really fun and it made my day.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.